A specific app could be selected to perform some actions on an Android device. When using Pix4Dcapture, a pop-up appears when the device is trying to establish the connection with the drone. If another app was used in the past to fly the drone and the user tapped Always, there is a conflict and Pix4Dcapture will not be able to connect to the drone.
To solve this problem, proceed as follows:
1. Open the Settings app of the Android device.
2. Scroll the list and tap Apps or Applications.
3. (optional) On certain devices like Samsung, tap Application Manager.
4. Scroll the list to find the app to force quit.
5. Tap CLEAR DEFAULTS. For some devices, it is needed to first tap Open by default to see that option.