To export the Volumes:
1. On the Menu bar, click View > Volumes.
2. On the sidebar, in the Objects section, click .
3. (optional) Click All to select all Volumes to be exported, click None to unselect all Volumes or select the checkbox on the left of each Volume to select some of the Volumes to be exported.
4. Click Export..., the Export pop-up opens:
5. Navigate to the path where the object will be saved.
6. On File name, type the desired file name.
7. (optional ) On Save as type, by default ESRI Shapefiles (*.shp) is selected; select another output format using the drop-down menu:
- ESRI Shapefiles (*.shp)
- AutoCad DXF (*.dxf)
- Microstation DGN (*.dgn)
- Keyhole Markup Language (*.kml)
8. Click Save.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)
The Total Volume information not displayed on the output shapefile attribute ?
In order to export the volume values, you need to select the Copy to clipboard icon and paste the content in an external file. More information in: Menu > View > Volumes > Sidebar > Objects.You can check and upvote this feature request at this link. Notice that you can calculate and export volumes on the Cloud.