If a project consists of images that are covered by a consistent obstacle, e.g. the foot of the drone, the model might be noisy. It is possible to annotate the obstacle to not take it into account for processing so as to remove the noise introduced.
To remove the obstacle from the results:
1. Click View > rayCloud.
2. In the section Layers of the left sidebar, select one image to be annotated.
3. In the right sidebar, click the Annotation tool button .
4. In Annotate, select Global Mask.
5. Annotate the obstacle in the image, following 202560549 (steps 7-13).
6. Make sure that the Use Annotation box is selected in the Processing Options: 202560549 (step 14).
7. Process step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.