|Version||Release date||Release type|
|3.0.1||May 26, 2016||New|
- DJI Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 Pro (I1): beta.
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision (P2V).
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ (P2V+).
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A): beta.
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (P3P): beta.
- Parrot Bebop 2 (B2): beta.
- 3DR Solo (Solo): beta
- No circular mission available for DJI and 3DR drones.
What is new
- Support of 3DR Solo with GoPro Hero 4 (Black or Silver). If another camera is used, Pix4Dcapture cannot trigger the shutter of the camera so no images are taken.
- Brand new Mission Planner now called Project List. For more information: 208820126.
- (Bebop 2) Minimum firmware required: 3.2.0.
- Images can only be uploaded to Pix4Dcloud in full resolution. The low resolution option was removed.
- (Solo) The .p4d file generated at the end of the mission contains the image coordinates that are used to process in Pix4Dmapper but the app does not write in the image EXIF directly.
- Various bug fixes.