|Version||Release date||Release type|
|1.1.0||March 15, 2016||New|
- DJI Inspire 1 (I1): The Inspire 1 Pro was tested but known issues could not be fixed so far.
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A).
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (P3P).
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard (P3S).
- All other DJI drones supporting SDK 3: Not tested. Pix4D cannot guarantee that it will work with other drones.
- Parrot Bebop 2 (B2).
This version does not support DJI Phantom 2 Vision and DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ drones.
Please download the app called Pix4Dcapture P2V(+): 205708215.
- No free flight mission available for Bebop 2.
- No circular mission available for DJI drones.
|Version 1.1.0 ⤴|
What is new
- Support of Parrot Bebop 2 (minimum firmware required: 3.1.0).
- Fly circular missions with Bebop 2.
- DJI Inspire 1 Pro (X5 camera): Issue with the autofocus of the camera and image synchronization not available.
- Due to some communication delays between the drone and the app, the location of camera icons on the flight tracks of the mission could be wrong. However the real geolocation of captured images remains accurate.
- The synchronization screen in the Mission Manager might need to be refreshed at the end of the synchronization. Click Back and select the project again.
- Various bug fixes.