Imagery taken with Sequoia will be automatically recognized since the camera is in the Pix4Dmapper camera database. RGB images should be processed in a different project.
Processing discrete band imagery
- Create a new project: 202557369.
- Import all discrete band imagery (green, red, rededge and NIR imagery) from the flight. This includes the images of the calibration target.
- In the Edit Camera Model window, ensure the Global Shutter model is selected: 202560169.
- Choose the Ag Multispectral processing template: 204619819.
- The radiometric calibration target data will be used automatically if the following conditions are all satisfied:
- Version 2.2 or newer of the Pix4D desktop software is used.
- Firmware version 1.1 or newer of Sequoia is used.
- The calibration images were taken by using the Calibrate button in the settings of Sequoia. This can be done either by connecting to Sequoia via wifi to change the settings (see the Sequoia user manual) or via the eMotion software if the Sequoia is used with a senseFly drone.
Processing RGB images