The use of the Volumes is optional and it can be used to:
- Draw and visualize volumes.
- Measure volumes.
- Import and export the volumes.
- Volumes manual: Full description of the different features: 210219463.
Articles about how to use the Volumes:
- How to draw a volume: 202560319.
- How to import a volume: 204836569.
- How to export a volume: 211245943.
- How to edit a volume: 209323406.
- How to update a volume after editing the point cloud: 209544746.
- How to select the base surface of a volume: 217114246.
- How to remove objects from a stockpile for the volume computation: 218022903.
- More information about the measures acquired: 208652926.
When creating volumes in the Volumes they are stored in the .p4d project file.
The volumes can also be exported in various file formats: 211245943.
The measures computed for the volumes can be copied to clipboard to be pasted in a spreadsheet or a text editor: 208652926.
For more information about the project folder structure: 202558649.