To find the Graphic Card:
1. In Windows Search type: dxdiag.
2. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool window appears.
3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window select the tab: Display 1.
4. The Name and the Type of the graphic card appears in the Device section.
5. Go to the NVIDIA's website: http://www.nvidia.com.
6. Search for the corresponding driver in NVIDIA Driver Downloads.
7. Click SEARCH.
8. Click DOWNLOAD.
9. Click AGREE & DOWNLOAD.
10. Run the .exe file.
11. Restart the PC.
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Because this information may not be accurate, Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to its validity.