|Version||Release date||Release type|
|1.0.0||March 2, 2016||New|
- DJI Inspire 1 (I1): The Inspire 1 Pro was tested but known issues could not be fixed so far.
- DJI Phantom 3 Advanced (P3A).
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (P3P).
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard (P3S).
- All other DJI drones supporting SDK 3: Not tested. Pix4D cannot guarantee that it will work with other drones.
This version does not support DJI Phantom 2 Vision and DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ drones.
Please download the app called Pix4Dcapture P2V(+): 205708215.
|Version 1.0.0 ⤴|
What is new
- Integration of DJI SDK 3.0.1.
- Compatible drones (see the list above).
- DJI Inspire 1 Pro (X5 camera): Issue with the autofocus of the camera and image synchronization not available.
- Due to some communication delays between the drone and the app, the location of camera icons on the flight tracks of the mission could be wrong. However the real geolocation of captured images remains accurate.
- The synchronization screen in the Mission Manager might need to be refreshed at the end of the synchronization. Click Back and select the project again.
- More flexibility for the overlap settings (scale).
- Camera orientation: In the grid mission settings, ability to set the camera angle.
- Various bug fixes.