This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to log in to PIX4Dmapper.
In order to log in to PIX4Dmapper:
1. Make sure that there is an internet connection for this procedure.
2. Double-click the PIX4Dmapper shortcut created on the desktop.
3. The window PIX4Dmapper Login opens.
4. (optional): If a proxy server is used to connect to the internet, click Proxy... and follow these instructions: How to set up the Proxy Server Configuration - PIX4Dmapper.
5. Type in the Email address and Password and click Login.
- Discovery Mode to activate the limited version. For more information: Pix4Ddiscovery / Discovery mode - PIX4Dmapper.
- Available licenses to choose a license that is already assigned to the account.
7. Click OK to start using PIX4Dmapper.
After logging in to PIX4Dmapper, this action occupies a seat on the license. If users would like to use the license on another device, please log out from the currently active device first. For more information on how to log out to PIX4Dmapper: How to log out - PIX4Dmapper.