If the GCPs/MTPs have been marked on another project that consists of the same images it is possible to export the marks of the Manual Tie Points (MTPs) and / or GCPs (How to export the marks of GCPs/Manual Tie Points in the GCP/MTP Manager) and import them so as not to mark them in the images again.
In order to import the marks of the GCPs/MTPs with the GCP/MTP Manager:
1. Click Project > GCP / MTP Manager...
2. On the GCP/MTP Table section, click Import Marks... The Select Image Marks File pop-up appears.
3. Navigate to the path where the marks file is saved.
4. Select the image marks file. It is possible to import:
- Pix4D marks files (*.txt, *.csv)
- Bingo text files(*.txt)
- XML structure (*xml)
5. Click Open.
6. (optional) If a Pix4D marks file (*.txt, *.csv) is selected, the Pix4D Marks File Options pop-up appears. Select the Optional Data to be imported (if previously exported) and the Data Separator and click OK.
For more information: Menu Project > GCP / MTP Manager... > GCP / MTP Table > Import / Export Marks....
7. (optional) If a Bingo text file (*.txt) is selected, the Associated Camera Model(s) and Sensor Size pop-up appears. Select the associated camera model and edit the sensor width and the sensor height, if they are not detected correctly.
8. (optional) If an XML structure (*.xml) is selected, the XML Structure Import Settings pop-up appears. Select the associated camera model in the Camera Model(s) section. Select Don't Import Disabled GCPs under the XML Structure Import Options not to import the GCPs that were disabled in the original project. Select Merge GCPs with the Same Name under the XML Structure Import Options, to merge GCPs that have the same name in the original project.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)