|Index > Interface > Menu View
|Previous | Next
The Log Output bar contains valuable information about the steps and substeps of processing, the actions taken, the warnings, and the errors during the processing. It is an important piece of information during project processing as it helps in the early detection of errors.
It displays the log bar. The displayed information depends on the selected Levels and Options. If a keyword, character, or number is used in the Searching Engine, the displayed log only shows the strings containing these elements.
Visualization of the Log Output bar in PIX4Dmapper.
The Levels button allows filtering by the level of details of the log displayed on the main window. There are the following levels of detail:
- [Info]: Displays general information printed in the log file. The text is displayed in black.
- [Warning]: Displays the processing warning messages that are printed in the log file. The text is displayed in yellow.
- [Error]: Displays the processing error messages printed in the log file. The text is displayed in red.
- [Processing]: Displays the processing steps and substeps printed in the log file and their status. The text is displayed in green.
- [UI]: Displays the user's actions in the User Interface. The text is displayed in blue.
The Levels button allows selecting the format of displaying options of the log on the Main window. There are the following options:
- Full Headers: It displays the full headers (Date, Time, % RAM, % CPU).
- Wrap Lines: It wraps the lines when the main window is too small.
It allows searching for specific keywords, text, numbers, and characters. The results of the search are displayed in the Main window.
It deletes the log that is displayed in the Main window.
It is a direct link to this support page.