It is possible to generate the 3D Textured Mesh from a portion of the point cloud once step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh has been completed. To do so:
1. In the rayCloud, draw a Processing Area: 202560179.
2. On the Menu bar, click Process > Options...
3. Select the processing step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.
4. Select the tab General.
5. In the section 3D Textured Mesh Generation, select Generate 3D Textured Mesh.
6. (optional) Change the values for Maximum Number of Triangles and/or Texture Size. For more information: 202557799.
7. (optional) In the Output section, select the desired output formats to be generated (.ply, .fbx, .dxf, .obj, zipped .obj, .pdf). For more information: 202557799.
8. (optional) Click Select... to select a logo to be displayed in the 3D PDF file that will be generated (.jpg and .tif formats are accepted).
9. Click OK.
10. On the Menu bar, click Process > Generate 3D Textured Mesh.
11. On the pop-up window, click Save and the processing will start.