It is possible to generate the 3D Textured Mesh from a portion of the point cloud once step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh has been completed. To do so:
1. In the rayCloud, draw a Processing Area: How to use a processing area in Pix4Dmapper.
2. On the menu bar, click Process > Processing Options...
3. Select the processing step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.
4. Select the tab 3D Textured Mesh.
5. In the section Generation, select Generate 3D Textured Mesh.
6. (optional) Change the values for Maximum Number of Triangles and/or Texture Size. For more information: Menu Process > Processing Options... > 2. Point Cloud and Mesh > Point Cloud.
7. (optional) In the Export section, select the desired output formats to be generated (.ply, .fbx, .dxf, .obj, .pdf). For more information: Menu Process > Processing Options... > 2. Point Cloud and Mesh > Point Cloud.
8. (optional) Click Select... to select a logo to be displayed in the 3D PDF file that will be generated (.jpg and .tif formats are accepted).
9. Click OK.
10. On the menu bar, click Process > Generate 3D Textured Mesh.
11. On the pop-up window, click Save and the processing will start.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)