This article explains how to generate the Google Maps Tiles and KML in PIX4Dmapper.
1. Click Process > Processing Options...
2. Select the processing step 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index.
3. Under the tab DSM and Orthomosaic, in the Orthomosaic section, select Google Maps Tiles and KML.
4. Click OK.
5. On the Menu bar, click View> Processing.
6. Ensure that 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index is selected, and that 1. Initial Processing and 2. Point Cloud Densification and Mesh are not selected.
7. Click Start.