The contribution of each camera band to the keypoint extraction step of Initial Processing depends on the weight that each band has. These weights are only used during the first step of processing.
For modified cameras that do not exist in our camera database, it is recommend to set the band weights as follows:
- For (NIR,R,G) cameras: NIR = 0.7152, Red = 0.0722, Green = 0.2126.
- For (NIR,G,B) cameras: NIR = 0.7152, Green = 0.2126, Blue = 0.0722.
To edit the weights:
1. In the Menu Bar, click Project > Image Properties Editor...
2. In the Image Properties Editor, under the section Selected Camera Model, click Edit.
3. In the Camera Model section, click Edit.
4. In the Camera Model Bands section, click Edit.
5. In the Edit Camera Model Band Configuration window, click Edit.
6. In the Edit Band Configuration window, set the correct band weights in the column Weight.
7. In the Edit Band Configuration window, click OK.
8. In the Edit Camera Model Band Configurations window, click OK.
9. In the Edit Camera Model window, click OK.