The point cloud is generated in tiles to facilitate the process of writing the files on the hard disc. It is possible to merge the tiles of the point cloud and generate one output file.
It is possible to merge the tiles of the point cloud:
During step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.
1. On the Menu bar, click Process > Processing Options...
2. On the Processing Options pop-up, select the processing step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.
3. In the section Export, select Merge Tiles into One File.
4. Click OK.
5. On the Menu bar, click View > Processing.
6. On the Processing bar, select 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.
7. Click Start to start processing.
For more information: Menu Process > Processing Options... > 2. Point Cloud and Mesh > Point Cloud.
After processing step 2. Point Cloud and Mesh.
1. Click View > rayCloud.
2. On the left sidebar, expand the Point Clouds layer and then the Densified Point Cloud list and right click on the densified point cloud to be merged.
3. Click Export Point Cloud..., the Export Point Cloud pop-up appears.
4. Select Merge Tiles Into One File to export the point cloud into one file.
For more information: How to export the Point Cloud.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)