In order to display contour lines with elevation:
1. Generate the contour lines .shp file. For more information: 202560639
2. Import the file into QGIS:
1. Find the contour lines file in 3_dsm_ortho/extras/contours.
2. Open QGIS and drag and drop the contour lines .shp file onto the main window.
3. Display elevation labels:
1. Right-click on the contour lines layer and click Properties.
2. Click the Labels tab.
3. From the drop-down menu, select Elevation.
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the content's validity or accuracy.