It is possible to download a Pix4D project that has been previously uploaded for processing on Pix4Dcloud.
1. Open Pix4Dmapper.
2. On the menu bar, click Project > Download Project Files...
3. In the Pix4D mapper window Enter your password.
4. The Project Download pop-up appears:
5. The list of projects that have been uploaded appear under Name. Select a project.
6. (optional) Click Browse... to change the path where the project will be stored.
7. Click Download.
8. Click Open Project to open the project or Close to close the window, as soon as the project is downloaded.
9. Browse to the path where the project is stored at any time to open the .p4d file.