"Unable to recover from a kernel exception."
Error while processing the Step 1:
This error comes when the Graphic cars is selected for processing but the GPU performance are much lower than the CPU performance. The workload sent from the CPU to the GPU is overloading the GPU.
Same cause than: 203926375.
There are several solutions:
- Remove the use of the GPU for processing in the processing options:
1. On the Menu bar, click Process > Options...
2. Select the tab Resources.
3. Unselect the graphic card listed.
4. Click OK.
- Increase the timeout to allow more time to complete the really tough rendering parts.
For Step by steps instructions: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/increase-time-out-limit/e979e2ad-e15f-450b-9818-a148cbf01078
- Change the Graphic to a model more balanced with your CPU.