"Unable to recover from a kernel exception."
Error while processing the Step 1:
This error happens when the graphics card is selected for processing but the GPU performance is much lower than the CPU performance. The workload sent from the CPU to the GPU is overloading the GPU.
Same cause as: 203926375.
There are several solutions:
- Remove the use of the GPU for processing in the processing options:
1. On the Menu bar, click Process > Processing Options...
2. Select the tab Resources and Notifications.
3. Unselect the listed graphics card.
4. Click OK.
- Increase the timeout to allow more time to complete the really tough rendering parts.
For Step by steps instructions: http://answers.microsoft.com.
- Change the graphics card to a model more balanced with the CPU.