In order to orient a project, an Orientation Constraint need to be defined in the rayCloud:
1. On the Menu bar, click View > rayCloud.
2. On the Menu bar, click rayCloud > New Orientation Constraint.
3. In the 3D View, a white circle appears beside the mouse. Left click to insert the first vertex.
4. Right click to add the last vertex and to create the Orientation Constraint.
5. To make the drawing more accurate, select the Orientation Constraint, in the 3D View and correct the position of the vertices in the images: 202560609.
6. In the Selection section of the right sidebar, select the Axis and enter the Angular Accuracy.
7. (optional) Click Flip to change the orientation.
8. Click Apply to save the changes.
9. (optional) Add more Orientation Constraints following steps 2. to 8.
10. Click Process > Reoptimize to orient the project.