In order to scale a project, a Scale Constraint need to be defined in the rayCloud:
1. On the Menu bar, click View > rayCloud.
2. On the Menu bar, click rayCloud > New Scale Constraint.
3. In the 3D View, a blue circle appears beside the mouse. Left click to insert the first vertex.
4. Right click to add the last vertex and to create the Scale Constraint.
5. To make the drawing more accurate, in the 3D View, select the Scale Constraint and correct the position of the vertices in the images: How to edit Objects in the rayCloud.
6. In the Selection section of the right side bar, enter the Initial Length.
7. (optional) Set the accuracy of the Initial Length in the box.
8. Click Apply to save the changes.
9. (optional) Add more Scale Constraints following steps 2. to 8.
10. Click Process > Reoptimize to scale the project.