To upload files to Sketchfab:
1. Log in or create (free of charge) a Sketchfab account: www.sketchfab.com
2. In the Sketchfab account, on the top right, click Upload.
3. On the Upload new model pop-up, click CHOOSE FILE.
4. Navigate to the 3D Textured Mesh .fbx file and click Open, the file is located in:
5. On the Upload new model pop-up, click CONTINUE.
6. (optional) On the Transfer Complete pop-up: Change the model name, add a description, choose a category, add tags or select the model to be private or allow download access.
7. Click CONTINUE.
8. (optional) In general, Pix4Dmapper 3D Textured meshes look better in Shadeless mode: In the 3D sketchfab model, click the cube icon (Rendering Options) and select Shadeless.
The mesh and texture are uploaded directly and the model is displayed.
In order to use the 3D Textured Mesh in Sketchfab: 203282189.
For more information visit Sketchfab General Help Center: https://help.
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the content's validity or accuracy.