This article provides step-by-step instructions on exporting marks of tie points (GCPs/MTPs/Checkpoints) in the GCP/MTP Manager.
In order to export marks:
- In PIX4Dmapper, click Project > GCP / MTP Manager...
- In the GCP/MTP Table section, click Export Marks... The pop-up Export Image Marks window opens.
- Navigate to the path where the marks file will be saved.
- On File name, type the desired file name.
- (optional) On Save as Type by default Pix4D Marks Files (*.txt, *.csv) is selected. To change to another output format, click Pix4D marks files (*.txt, *.csv) and select the desired format.
- Click Save.
- (optional) If a Pix4D marks files (*.txt, *.csv) was selected, the pop-up Pix4D Marks File Options opens. Select the Optional Data to be exported and the Data Separator and click OK. For more information: Menu Project > GCP / MTP Manager... > GCP / MTP Table > Import / Export Marks....