The option to export the marks of Manual Tie Points (MTPs) and / or Ground Control Points (GCPs) is available if at least one MTP or GCP exists in the project and has been marked on at least one image. In order to export the marks:
1. Click Project > GCP / MTP Manager...
2. In section GCP/MTP Table, click Export Marks... The pop-up Export Image Marks opens.
3. Navigate to the path where the marks file will be saved.
4. On File name, type the desired file name.
5. (optional) On Save as Type by default Pix4D marks files (*.txt, *.csv) is selected; to change to another output format: click Pix4D marks files (*.txt, *.csv) and select the desired format, the following options appear:
- Pix4D marks files (*.txt, *.csv)
- Bingo text files(*.txt)
- XML structure (*xml)
6. Click Save.
7. (optional) If a Pix4D marks files (*.txt, *.csv) was selected, the pop-up Pix4D Marks File Options opens. Select the Optional Data to be exported and the Data Separator and click OK. For more information: Menu Project > GCP / MTP Manager... > GCP / MTP Table > Import / Export Marks....