Download the Android App here or via Google play (click below for direct access):
|Version||Release date||Release type|
|1.0.2||June 23, 2015||New release|
|1.0.1||May 30, 2015||New release|
|Version 1.0.2 ⤴|
- Speed is reduced by 10% to ensure that images are properly taken.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some drones from flying the 7th line.
|Version 1.0.1 ⤴|
What is new
- New interface for Grid Mission Map View
A new interface for the Map View allows to position, rotate and resize the grid and get an immediate response for the mission directly on the map view.
- Select flight altitude
Select the flight altitude for the Grid Mission directly in the Map View.
- Select overlap
Select the overlap between the images for the Grid Mission in the App Settings.
- New interface for Free Flight Mission Map View
A new interface allows to directly set the minimum horizontal and vertical distance between two images in the Map View.
- Improved upload to Pix4D Cloud
If upload is interrupted and resumed, the upload starts from the last image fully uploaded.
- Disable automatic mission synchronization
Disable the automatic mission synchronization in the App Settings. The missions can be synchronized at a later stage.
- Video stream
Improved video stream stability in the camera view during flight.
- Various bug fixes