Error e0062: "Server communication problem. Please try again later."
When installing the software since Internet connection is required: The username and password are needed to locate the license in your account and assign it to the device.
Or when using the software (only for Trial Licenses), since the validity of the license has to be checked.
If Internet is working and no proxy server is used, some program or the operating system is blocking the secured Internet connection that the software try to establish to validate the account.
This error may come from different reasons:
- There is no internet connection.
- A proxy server is used.
- The computer is behind a firewall.
- Pix4D sites not trusted in the Operating System (Windows).
- The root and/or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed in the local machine.
Make sure that there is internet connection:
- Restart your internet connection and ensure that connection to internet is available.
If a proxy server is used:
- Enter the proxy settings to be able to run the software: 202560089.
If the computer is behind a firewall:
- Make sure that the firewall is not blocking *.pix4d.com via ports 80 and 443. For instructions on allowing access, consult your network administrator or your home network’s firewall documentation.
Add *.pix4d.com sites as trusted in the Operating System (Windows):
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the Menu bar, click Tools > Internet options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click Trusted sites and then click on the sites button.
5. Enter the Website URL and click Add.
6. Click Close.
Download and Install the certificates files (root and intermediate): 202561139.