|Step 1. Prepare a free flight mission⤴|
1. Open the App.
2. In the home screen, click Free Flight Mission.
The Map View is loaded.
3. (Optional) On the left of the screen, change the settings of your free flight (horizontal and vertical image spacing).
4. Center the map on the area of interest by moving it.
5. Start the mission.
|Step 2. Start a free flight mission⤴|
Once the mission has been prepared, it can be started.
1. Place the drone in a clear area of at least 10 by 10 meters that can get easily GPS signal.
2. Turn on the Wi-Fi range extender of the remote control.
3. Turn on the remote control.
4. Turn on the drone.
5. Set the S1 switch to the top position.
6. In the App, click .
7. Read carefully the safety instructions that are displayed and click Next.
8. Check that the App is connected to the drone through Wi-Fi. If yes, click Next.
If not, click Wi-Fi Settings and go to the Wi-Fi settings of your device. Select the drone's Wi-Fi and go back to the App and click Next.
9. Verify that all security checks that are displayed are green. If yes, the drone can start taking pictures. If not, solve each security issue until it becomes green. For more information on how to solve the security issues: 204765035.
10. Manually take off and fly towards the area to be mapped.
11. Press on the button to start taking pictures.
12. Fly over the area of interest until images have been taken to cover the whole area.
13. When the area has been covered, press to end the image acquisition.
14. Land the drone and synchronize the images with the device following: 204692015.