Download the iOS App via the Apple Store (click below for direct access):
|Version||Release date||Release type|
|0.2.1||May 8, 2015||Bug fix release|
|0.2.0||April 4, 2015||New beta release|
|Version 0.2.1 ⤴|
- Upload your mission faster on the cloud by uploading half-resolution images.
- Disable screen lock during flight.
- Update DJI SDK.
|Version 0.2.0 ⤴|
What is new
- Mission Manager
New Mission Manager that allows to easily synchronize the images to the phone as well as to browse, upload, share and delete missions.
- Set the angle for the Grid Mission
Set the angle for the Grid Mission in the preferences.
- New checks in the takeoff check list
Check that the drone is at a maximum distance of 150m from the grid center. Check that the distance between the homepoint and the grid center is maximum 150m.
- Disable screen lock during synchronization of the images from drone to phone.
- Keep map zoom when leaving and returning to the map.
- Keep last map when leaving and returning to the map.
- Improved camera handling
Display the alert that the camera is not looking down only once per flight. Camera is looking down after reaching an altitude of 50m. Camera looks forward after the mission is completed to prevent issues when landing.
- Add .p4d extension for the .p4d project file when sent by email.