It is possible to correct the point cloud when it has noise or inaccurate points.
The different solutions described below can be used combined:
- Add manual tie points (MTPs) in the noisy areas and Reoptimize. For instructions: How to import and mark Manual Tie Points (MTPs).
- Rematch and Optimize. For more information: Menu Process > Rematch and Optimize.
- Remove noisy points in the rayCloud using the Edit Densified Point Cloud. For instructions: How to edit the point cloud in the rayCloud.
- Generate more accurate points, by changing the processing options for the point cloud, changing the minimum number of matches from 3 (default value) to 4 or 5. For more information: Menu Process > Processing Options... > 2. Point Cloud and Mesh > Point Cloud.
- Fly again with higher overlap and/or better lighting.
- Fly again in the noisy areas or capture images from a closer position, create a new project with the new images and merge both projects following: Merging projects.