"The NVIDIA OpenGL driver lost connection with the display driver due to exceeding the Windows Time-Out limit and is unable to continue."
Error while processing Step 1. Initial Processing:
This error occurs when the graphics card is selected for processing, but the GPU performance is much lower than the CPU performance. The workload sent from the CPU to the GPU is overloading the GPU.
Similar case here: 205628315.
There are several solutions:
- Remove the use of the GPU for processing in the processing options:
1. On the Menu bar, click Process > Processing Options...
2. Select the tab Resources and Notifications.
3. Unselect the graphics card listed.
4. Click OK.
- Increase the timeout to allow more time to complete the really tough rendering parts.
For Step by steps instructions: http://answers.microsoft.com.
- Change the Graphic to a model more balanced with your CPU.
- Run the project using the command line: 202560329.