One Densified Point Cloud can be exported for all the selected Point Groups, with the selected properties, in the selected formats and with the desired path / file name.
1. On the Menu bar, click View > rayCloud.
2. On the left sidebar, in the Layers section expand the Point Clouds list and then the Densified Point Cloud list and right click on the point cloud to be exported.
8. On File name, type the desired file name.
9. Select the desired format between the following options:
- LiDAR LAS File Format (*.las)
- Compressed LiDAR LAS File Format (*.laz)
- Polygon File Format (*.ply)
- XYZ File Format (*.xyz)
10. Click OK.
11. When exporting is finished, a notification pop-up will appear. Click OK or Open Folder to open the folder that the point cloud is saved.