To verify if there is enough overlap between the images:
1. Open the images to visualize them.
2. Visually check the overlap between the images. The recommended minimum overlap should be:
- 75% frontal and 60% side overlap in general cases.
- 85% frontal and 70% side overlap for forests, dense vegetation and fields.
- 85% frontal overlap for single track corridor mapping. Use 60% side overlap if the corridor is acquired using two flight lines.
For more information on the overlap and image acquisition: Step 1. Before Starting a Project > 1. Designing the Image Acquisition Plan > a. Selecting the Image Acquisition Plan Type.
Verification could be done visually by comparing the shared / overlapping area between two adjacent images. As shown in the below images, the shared area (red rectangle) between the two images is approximately greater than 80% for front overlap.