To verify that there is enough overlap between the images:
1. Open the images to visualize them.
2. Visually check the overlap between the images. The recommended minimum overlap should be:
- 75% frontal and 60% side overlap in general cases.
- 85% frontal and 70% side overlap for forests, dense vegetation and fields.
- 85% frontal overlap for single track corridor mapping. Use 60% side overlap if the corridor is acquired using two flight lines.
For more information on the overlap and image acquisition: 202557459.