To verify that the image quality is sufficient, visualize the images and check that:
1. The images are not blurry. If the images are blurry, check the camera settings (202557419) and acquire a new dataset.
2. The images have enough image content. Image have not enough content if the scene contains for example water, mirror or glass surfaces. In such cases, capturing a dataset by flying higher might help.
3. The images have sufficient resolution. Small images (e.g. 640x480 pixels) have few content.
- If possible acquire images of a higher resolution.
- If not, set the Image Scale for feature extraction to 2 (Double image size) in the Processing Options (202557759).