1. Verify that the target directory exists
1. Navigate to the directory that contains the processing results.
2. Verify that the directory exists.
2. Verify that the target directory has read permission
1. Right click on the directory.
2. Click Properties.
3. On the tab General, under the Attributes section, check that the Read-only checkbox is not selected. If it is selected, uncheck it.
4. On the Properties window, select the tab Security.
5. Verify that the account your are using has Write permission. If not, update the write permissions. For any further issues to update the write permission, contact your system administrator.