The app only saves the images in the .jpeg format which is supported by the computer software. As for other camera settings, they are specific to the type of drone. The resolution is set to the largest available ratio.
The camera settings are set to automatic so that the images are optimally captured to ensure a good reconstruction with Pix4D Desktop.
- White balance: Auto. This parameter adjusts for each image.
- ISO (auto, 100, 200, etc.): Auto.
- Sharpness: Standard.
- Contrast: Standard.
- Exposure compensation: Default.
- Resolution: Maximum.
- Anti flickr (video): Auto.
- Exposure metering (average/center/point): Center.
Parrot Bebop 2
The camera settings that are taken into account in the Android or iOS app are those defined in Parrot FreeFlight 3.