Your drone will capture .jpg images to ensure that they supported by Pix4D's image processing engine. Pix4Dcapture will set your camera's exposure settings depending on your drone's manufacturer.
The camera's exposure settings are set to automatic so that the images are optimally captured to ensure a good reconstruction.
- White balance: Automatic. This parameter adjusts for each image.
- ISO (auto, 100, 200, etc.): Automatic.
- Sharpness: Standard.
- Contrast: Standard.
- Exposure compensation: Default.
- Resolution: Maximum.
- Anti-flicker (video): Automatic.
- Exposure metering (average/center/point): Center.
Parrot Bebop 2
The camera settings that are taken into account in the Android or iOS app are those defined in Parrot FreeFlight 3.