Download the iOS App via the Apple Store (click below for direct access):
|Version||Release date||Release type|
|0.1.4||March 17, 2015||Bug fix release|
|0.1.3||February 6, 2015||Bug fix release|
|0.1.2||January 26, 2015||Bug fix release|
|0.1.1||January 07, 2015||New beta release|
|Version 0.1.4 ⤴|
- Update Mapbox to correctly display background maps.
|Version 0.1.3 ⤴|
- Update Mapbox to version 1.5.0
- Display on the map an marker for the drone that shows its position and orientation.
- Launch mission without internet connection.
- Improve User Interface (settings, pop-up windows, drone battery display, etc.)
- Improve checklist before takeoff.
- Change mission folder name to Mission_XXXXX (e.g. Mission_00101).
- Fix bug to ensure that the connection with the drone is stable.
- Fix bug where the camera settings were not automatically set. Now the App sets automatically the camera settings such that they are optimal for mapping.
- Fix UI display issues on iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S.
|Version 0.1.2 ⤴|
- Visualize what the camera sees.
- Control gimbal rotation.
- Display drone speed.
- Display on the map the location where pictures were acquired.
- Display on the map the drone home location.
- Add possibility to abort download of pictures.
- Display information about the drone if it is connected before launching the application.
- Flight management
- Check if S1 button is in right position to start mission.
- Fix bug where the flight speed set in the preferences was not used for flight.
- Fix battery level display, where a wrong level was displayed.
- Fix bug where map was not cached and lost when internet connection is lost.
|Version 0.1.1 ⤴|
Pix4Dmapper App allows to turn a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ into a mapping and measuring tool by defining autonomous mapping flights.
- Select an area for mapping.
- Start a fully autonomous mission.
- Images are taken automatically and are geo-tagged.
- Interrupt mission at any time in case of danger.
- Transfer images to your computer.
- Generate Pix4Dmapper project file, which can be shared by email or get with itunes
- Convert images into maps and 3D models using Pix4Dmapper on your PC or on the cloud.