Error e0050: "Orthomosaic generation stopped"
Processing stopped in step 3, while generating the Orthomosaic.
There are different causes:
- The error comes if there is not enough space in hard disk for the temporary files used to generate the Orthomosaic.
- There is not enough RAM.
- Ensure that there is enough free space on the hard disk where the project stores the outputs.
- Ensure that there are at least 5GB of available RAM per 100'000'000 Densified Point Cloud points:
1. Open the project log file and locate the lines:
Total RAM = XXGB, available RAM = XXGB
Load point cloud: loading point cloud <PATH TO FILE/projectname_densified_point_cloud_part_XX.p4b>
Load point cloud: [XX points] processed step in XXms.
2. For each 100'000'000 Densified Point Cloud points, 5GB of RAM are used to load the points, but it is needed as well extra RAM to load other files, approximately, it is needed 12GB of RAM every 100'000'000 Densified Point Cloud Points. Change the process options to generate less 3D points: How to change the Processing Options to generate fewer 3D Points .
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)
i have this problem .so how to solve this ?
Yes, let's solve this problem!
We'd need more details from you. Therefore, could you submit a ticket to Pix4D Support Team?
Don't forget to send us the following:
▸ The quality report (.pdf format): ...\project_name\1_initial\report\project_name_report.pdf
▸ The project log file (text file): ...\project_name\project_name.log
▸ The project file (.p4d): ...\project_name.p4d
We're waiting for your files
i have serious problem in pix4d. i completely manage point cloud but contour generate in small pond and on tree. why this happen .can i get answer from any one
What is your issue? Please clarify your problem.
The contour lines? Have you tried to generate them with a smaller elevation internal?
i have same problem like nutan contour generate at tree and also in lake
i also classified point cloud very preciously but in my result contour generate at tree and in lake
Again, Could you please explicit your issue?
What are the processing option you are using?
Are you generating the contour lines from the DTM or DSM?
Upload here the necessary files that would allow us to help you:
[upload link removed]