Error e0060: Network error: verify your Internet connection. Connection timed out
Pix4Dmapper requires an Internet connection logging in. The username and password are needed to locate the license in your account and assign it to the device.
If the device has an active Internet connection and is not using a proxy server, another software or the device's operating system may be blocking the secured Internet connection that the software requires to validate the account.
This error may be due to different reasons:
- There is no Internet connection.
- A proxy server is used.
- The computer is behind a firewall.
- Pix4D sites are not trusted by the Operating System (Windows).
- The root and/or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed.
- When installing Pix4Dmapper 1.2.98 or below, the certificates used to sign the software are expired and the connection with our server to identify the account is blocked.
Make sure that there is an Internet connection:
- Restart your Internet connection and ensure that the connection to the Internet is available.
If a proxy server is used:
- Enter the proxy settings necessary to run the software: 202560089.
- Make sure that the firewall is not blocking uav.pix4d.com and cloud.pix4d.com via ports 80 and 443. For instructions on allowing access, consult your network administrator or your home network’s firewall documentation.
If Pix4D sites not trusted in the Operating System (Windows):
- Add uav.pix4d.com and cloud.pix4d.com sites as trusted in the Operating System (Windows):
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the Menu bar, click Tools > Internet options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click Trusted sites and then click on the sites button.
5. Enter the Website URL and click Add.
6. Click Close.
If the root and/or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed in the local machine.
- Download and Install the certificates files (root and intermediate): 202561139.
- Download and install the version 1.3.x or above: https://mapper.pix4d.com/download/