Error e0063: "Error with the server. Please try again later."
When installing the software since Internet connection is required: The username and password are needed to locate the license in your account and assign it to the device.
Or when using the software (only for Trial Licenses), since the validity of the license has to be checked.
If Internet is working and no proxy server is used, some program or the operating system is blocking the secured Internet connection that the software try to establish to validate the account.
This error may come from different reasons:
- A proxy server is used (most likely).
- There is no internet connection.
- The computer is behind a firewall.
- Pix4D sites not trusted in the Operating System (Windows).
- The root and/or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed in the local machine.
- When installing Pix4Dmapper 1.2.98 or below, the certificates used to sign the software are expired and the connection with our server to identify the account is blocked.
If a proxy server is used:
- Enter the proxy settings to be able to run the software: 202560089.
- Make sure that there is internet connection: Restart your internet connection and ensure that connection to internet is available.
- Make sure that the firewall is not blocking *.pix4d.com, via ports 80 and 443: For instructions on allowing access, consult your network administrator or your home network’s firewall documentation.
If Pix4D sites are not trusted in the Operating System (Windows).
Add *.pix4d.com site as trusted in the Operating System (Windows):
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. On the Menu bar, click Tools > Internet options.
3. Click the Security tab.
4. Click Trusted sites and then click on the sites button.
5. Enter the Website URL and click Add.
6. Click Close.
If the root and/or intermediate SSL certificates are not installed in the local machine.
- Download and Install the certificates files (root and intermediate): 202561139.
If installing Pix4Dmapper 1.2.98 or below:
- Download and install the version 1.3.x or above: https://cloud.pix4d.com/download/