Error: "0xc0000005" Pix4Dmapper stopped working during processing.
This error may come from different reasons:
- A problem in the registry.
- Virus in the system.
- RAM related issue.
- Data Execution Prevention (DEP) introduced by Microsoft in Windows SP2.
- GPU related issue.
1. Ensure the computer fit the minimum requirements: System requirements: Minimum and recommended computer specifications.
2. Install all latest windows updates.
3. Uninstall Pix4Dmapper software following the instructions: How to completely uninstall Pix4Dmapper.
For more information about the error and possible solutions:
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)