In order to convert a Flytrex .fpv log file to a .gpx log file using GPSBabel, follow:
1. Upload the .fpv flight log to the Flytrex website and export it as a .csv file.
2. Open the .csv file in Excel.
3. Insert two columns after the lat and long columns. Label them date and time in the first row.
4. Select cell N2 and press CTRL+SHIFT+Down to select the entire column.
5. On the menu bar select the Data menu and click on Text to columns.
6. In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard select the option Fixed width and click Next.
7.In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard split the date and the time as shown below and click Next.
8. In the Convert Text to Columns Wizard, in the Destination field enter =$C$2. Click Finish.
9. Change the label in cell E1 to alt feet.
10. On the menu bar click File > Save As.
11. Under Save as type select CSV (Comma delimited) (*.cvs). Choose a File name and click Save.
12. Open GPSBabel.
13. In the Input section, select the Format Universal csv with field structure in first line.
14. In the Input section, browse for the .csv file that just has been saved.
15. In the Output section, select the Format GPX XML.
16. In the Output section, select the file that has to be saved.
17. Click Ok.
Disclaimer: Pix4D publishes this information as a courtesy to its customers. Because this information may not be accurate, Pix4D makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to its validity.