A Digital Terrain Model (DTM) is a topographic model used to represent the ground surface by digitally removing information about buildings, vegetation, and other features. In Pix4Dmapper, a DTM can be generated by following the instructions below. Important notes have been included to consider during the generation process.
|Raster DSM of the center of the city of Lausanne||Raster DTM of the center of the city of Lausanne|
The Digital Terrain Model (DTM) can be generated:
1. On the Menu bar, click Process > Processing Options...
2. Select the processing step 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index.
3. Select the tab DSM and Orthomosaic.
4. In the section Raster DSM, make sure that the option GeoTIFF and Merge Tiles are selected.
5. Select the tab Additional Outputs.
6. In the section Raster DTM, select the GeoTIFF output file format to generate the DTM.
7. (optional) Select Merge Tiles, to merge the individual tiles and generate the DTM in one file.
8. In the Raster DTM Resolution section, select the resolution of the output file.
9. Click OK.
10. Process step 3. DSM, Orthomosaic and Index.
1. On the Menu bar, click Process > Generate DTM.