In order to edit the Point Cloud points in the rayCloud:
1. On Menu Bar, click View > rayCloud.
2. If the Densified Point Cloud is not loaded or displayed in the 3D view: In the Layers section of the left sidebar, select Point Clouds.
3. (optional) Visualize / hide the groups of the points to be edited: In the Layers section of the left sidebar, select / unselect the desired Point Groups.
4. In the toolbar, click Edit Densified Point Cloud in order to activate the editing mode.
5. The Information i0013 pop-up message appears, read it and click OK.
6. By default Add Points to Selection is selected. To select points, draw a polygon in the 3D View by using left mouse clicks. End the selection with a right click. A red polygon highlighting the selected points is visible in the 3D View.
|Drawing the rectangle||Red rectangle marking the selecting points|
7. (optional) To remove points from the selection: In the toolbar, click the arrow beside Add points to selection and select Remove Points from Selection. In the 3D View, on an area highlighted in red, left click to draw a polygon around the points that have to be removed from the selection. End the polygon with a right click. The selected area is not highlighted in red color.
8. (optional) To clear the current selection: In the toolbar, click the arrow beside Select All and select Clear Selection.
9. (optional) To invert the selection (i.e to convert all the non selected areas to selected areas and vice versa): In the toolbar, click the arrow beside Select All and click Invert Selection.
10. Once the points are selected: In the toolbar, click the arrow beside Unclassified and select the group to which the selected points will be assigned. In order to assign the points to a new group, click New Point Group. A pop-up appears, type the new point group name and click OK. The new group created is selected.
11. Click Assign.
12. Exit the editing mode by clicking again the button Edit Densified Point Cloud in the toolbar.
13. In the Menu Bar, click Project > Save Project.