In order to create a new Surface in the rayCloud:
1. On the Menu bar, click View > rayCloud.
2. On the Menu bar, click rayCloud > New Surface.
3. On the 3D View, a green point appears beside the mouse. Left-click to mark the vertices of the surface. At each click, a vertex is created and the surface is formed.
4. Right-click to add the last vertex and create the surface.
5. (optional) To complete the drawing adding higher accuracy to the surface, on the 3D View, select the surface and correct the position of the vertices: How to edit Objects in the rayCloud.