It is possible to select the Processing Area either by drawing it or by importing it from a file:
1. On the Menu bar, click View > Map View.
2. On the Menu bar, click Map View > Processing Area > Draw.
3. On the pop-up window that appears with information about how to draw the Point Cloud Densification area, click OK.
4. Left click to start drawing. Move your mouse to the next point of your polygon and left click to add a point to the polygon.
5. Click the right mouse button to close the polygon and stop drawing.
1. On the Menu bar, click View > rayCloud.
2. On the left sidebar, in the Create section, click to draw a Processing Area.
3. On the 3D View, left click to mark the vertices of the Processing Area. At each click, a vertex is created and the Processing Area is formed.
4. Right click to add the last vertex and to create the Processing Area. The area is created and displayed in the 3D View. Only points within the area are displayed. Objects as well as GCPs and Manual Tie Points are displayed even if they lie outside the area.
5. (optional) Edit the Processing Area following: How to edit a Processing Area in the rayCloud.
6. Save the changes in the rayCloud View: In the Menu bar, click Project > Save Project.
1. Open the project.
2. On the Menu bar, click View > Map View.
3. On the Menu bar, click Map View > Processing Area > Import...
4. On the Select file pop-up, navigate to the file. It is possible to import *.shp and *.kml files.
5. Click Open.