In order to process automatically projects one after the other, it is needed to create a batch script:
- The script uses by default the processing options stored in each project and generates the default files and formats of the software.
- The user interface is not shown during processing.
In order to create and run projects one after the other by using a batch script:
1. Open Notepad++ and create a new file.
2. On the Save As dialog select the folder where to store the script.
3. On File name enter runProjects.bat and on Save as type select Batch file (*.bat, *.cmd, *.nt).
4. Click Save.
5. Edit the file by adding the projects to be processed. Each project to be processed is defined by the following 3 lines:
echo RUNNING PROJECT <project_name>
"<pix4dmapper_path/pix4dmapper.bat>" -c -r "<project_file_path>"
echo PROCESSING FINISHED
<project_name> is the name of the project.
<pix4dmapper_path> is the full path where pix4dmapper.exe is installed (by default it is C:\Program Files\Pix4Dmapper).
<project_file_path> is the path to the .p4d project file to process.
6. End the file with the following line:
7. Save the file and close it.
8. Double click on runProjects.bat to start the processing.