If a proxy server is used to connect to the Internet, enter the proxy settings, following:
1. Open the Settings Proxy window by:
- When logging in the software: On the Pix4Dmapper Login window, click Proxy...
- Anytime: On the Menu bar, click Help > Settings...
2. Click the drop down box list No Proxy.
3. Ask your system administrator which option to choose (Use Systems Settings, Socks5, Http). If you do not know choose Use Systems Settings.
4. Enter the proxy Host name and Port number.
5. Enter the proxy Username and Password.
6. Click OK.
Article feedback (for troubleshooting, post here instead)